• Jessica Simpson Slips, Reveals She’s Having a Boy


    On Wednesday’s edition of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” pregnant Jessica Simpson inadvertently revealed she’s expecting a boy.

    While discussing how her second pregnancy has been more difficult than her first, including more vomiting, she blurted out, “The crazy thing is, I never knew a wiener could actually make me nauseous.” After disclosing the baby’s gender, she said, “Well I guess I just told the world that I’m having a boy!” Host Jimmy Kimmel, who initially didn’t realize her slip-up, joked, “I didn’t even know what was happening…I thought maybe you were having a girl with a penis.” Simpson later said, “I can’t believe I did that. That was not planned.”

    When Kimmel asked her about the rumors that she’ll name the baby Ace, she attempted to backtrack by declaring, “Let’s hope it’s a boy!”


    Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson last May. She announced her latest pregnancy last Christmas Day.

    Kate Middleton also may have also accidentally revealed the sex of her baby this week.

    According to The Daily Telegraph newspaper, Middleton was talking with a member of the public on a visit to Grimsby when she was presented with a teddy bear.

    Sandra Cook, who was standing in the crowd next to the gift-giver, told the Telegraph that she overheard Middleton’s response.

    “I distinctly heard her say ‘thank you, I’ll take that for my d …’ then she stopped herself. I said to her: ‘You were going to say daughter weren’t you?’ and she said, ‘No, we don’t know’,” Cook, 67, told the Telegraph.
    “”I said, ‘Oh I think you do’, to which she said: ‘We’re not telling’,” Cook added.

    There has been growing speculation about the baby’s gender. A South African genetic expert has even created drawings of how she believes the unborn child could look as a toddler and teenager.


    Jimmy joked when greeting her that 'It's time to have this baby already,' to which Jessica laughingly said, 'I know, I can't believe I'm pregnant again!'

    But this time around, being pregnant is more of a challenge, said Jessica.

    'It's a totally different pregnancy. I just feel awful, I've been vomiting,' said the star candidly.

    She then cracked the wiener joke, after which she brought her hand to her mouth in shock at her accidental slip.

    'I can't believe I just did that, that was not planned,'  Jessica said good-naturedly. Later she said, 'I just did it so crude, I feel awful!'

    It's been reported that Jessica and her fiance plan to name their child Ace. When Jimmy addressed the rumours, Jessica didn't answer him directly, stating 'Well let's hope it's a boy!'

    Kimmel also asked the fashion mogul whether she planned on getting married soon.

    'I keep planning on getting married but I keep getting knocked up,' quipped the star.

    'Maybe I should go back to when I was younger - I was a virgin before I was married, so maybe I should just completely reverse and just stop having sex all together until Eric and I actually say "I do."'


    While we're not the type of place to EVER get on a woman's case for gaining weight while pregnant (or any time, for that matter!), we do think that doctors set weight-gain limits for a reason: it can be unhealthy for both the mother and child if too much weight is gained!

    We're glad that Jessica Simpson had an amazing first go at being preggers, and now we're hearing she's using all that wisdom to make sure her second time goes even smoother — especially weight-wise!

    Here's how she is handling the second pregnancy versus the first:

        'With Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I’m like exhausted. Eating Tums. That’s my snack of choice. The first pregnancy I like let loose and I kind of ate everything that I wanted to eat and I just really enjoyed it. This time around I think because I was doing Weight Watchers and I felt super healthy. I’m not really craving as much and I know how hard it is to get off so I’m trying to make healthier, wiser decisions.'

    0 comments → Jessica Simpson Slips, Reveals She’s Having a Boy

    Post a Comment