• Fashion dinner time

    Holy Friday.

    Today quick and a little bit different post because I share with you a part of my previous day - writing Easter cards for my dear friends from Milan. Perhaps this form of congratulations fell into oblivion, but I still love to receive and send cards. Now I greet you and I am rushing to Belgrade because Belgrade Fashion Week is about to start. xoxo



    Dinner .
     Two days ago it was my 22nd birthday which I celebrated yesterday at the Chinese restaurant with my lovely friends. Maybe we look old since we prefer having dinner instead of going out and getting crazy like we used to celebrate our B-days years ago...but trust me, whenever food and a bottle of wine are with us, we have a great time! Cheers! :)


    0 comments → Fashion dinner time

    Post a Comment