• To je to! Od danas je i zvanično! Proleće je stiglo!


    To je to! Od danas je i zvanično! Proleće je stiglo!  

    The spring is finally here! When the weather is great, like today, I feel awesome, I can wake up early, do whatever I have to do without any problem. I just need this sun... There is just a month left until my birthday, I just can't wait :) In this post, I will show you my new stuff. The first one is leo blazer from Persunmall.com. I just love it and I can't wait to wear it more this spring. Leo print is my favorite :) Next one is a shirt from ahaishopping.com, with the gorgeous collar. There are also these comfy shoes from  Although the heel is very high, you can spend all day in them, without pain :)

    0 comments → To je to! Od danas je i zvanično! Proleće je stiglo!

    Post a Comment