• Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Interview


    Winning an Oscar wasn't the only surprise for Jennifer Lawrence at the Academy Awards Sunday night. As the Best Actress winner began her interview with "Good Morning America" co-host George Stephanopoulos, actor Jack Nicholson popped into the exchange.

     After Lawrence's big award, "The Hunger Games" actress is going to have to get used to her new friends.

    "This is my life now. 'Hey Jack, hey Jennifer, how are you?'" she said, jokingly.While walking down the red carpet she told MTV, “I forgot to eat because I was so stressed trying to leave the house, and I got in the car and I was starving.”

    Luckily salvation lay just down the road. “I got in the car and could see the McDonalds right there, so …” she continued.

    According to the L.A Times she claimed she was “freaking starving” and jokingly asked her publicist to pick up a burger for her.

    “I would eat in the bathroom at this point and someone would catch me sitting on the toilet and eating, I’d be like ‘What?’”

    Apparently, she could barely even get through the red carpet without dreaming of her meal.

    In her interview with MTV she even interrupted the reporter, saying, “Hang on, I didn't say fries. I'm seeing you talk, and all I'm thinking about is me pissed that I didn't get fries.”

    Hopefully Lawrence got some food in her stomach by the time Seth MacFarlane took the stage. We wouldn’t want an acceptance speech punctuated by stomach growls.

    0 comments → Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Interview

    Post a Comment